Thursday, May 19, 2016

Over 50 Classroom Activities Your Students Can Do Using #GAFE

Once a Homeroom teacher, now a LS 3-5 ICT teacher, I see so many more possibilities to integrate curriculum with technology. So, I have compiled a list of over 50 classroom activities that covers all main subject areas from N-5, Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies. Next, I matched them with a Google Apps for Education program that will further enhance each learning activity, specifically Google Docs, Slides, Sheets and Drawings. I plan to make this a collaborative effort with PLN across the globe. Please feel free to add on to my lists of suggested activities via comments, and I will add them. Furthermore, I will gladly share the link of the Google Sheets document I created this in. Just drop me a comment and we can coordinate from there. Let's get InTECHgratED!


       

Here's the link to the Google Sheets for viewing only. For those who would like a copy, please a comment below. Thank you! => Over 50 Classroom Activities Your Students Can Do Using #GAFE


Update:  I have started blogging about the different ways my students use #GAFE so that you can get a better picture of just a few of the samples here.  I will continue to update them as my PLN share ideas with me and when my students have completed more projects.  


Ways My LS 3-5 ICT Students Use Google Docs
Ways My LS 3-5 ICT Students Use Google Slides
Ways My LS 3-5 Students Use Google Drawing



No comments:

Post a Comment