Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Parts of a Paragraph

I created this using Notepad+. It was inspired by a photo shared by my PLN on G+ about parts of a paragraph using a hamburger. I took it a step further and placed the parts of a paragraph on actual writing paper that students can relate to better. Added a visual as well where we normally ask students to draw the important scene of their writing piece. In teaching students, visuals are a great way to help them "picture" what you want them to do. Feel free to use it in teaching writing. 


                                   

Shared this in other SM platforms and friends requested for personalization to suit their level of students more. The following 2 samples will be used by my friend, a MS English teacher in NYC. For friends and PLN, would gladly personalize it for you/your students, just contact me. 

                                    

                                    
  


  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment